Regulatory Licensing and Permitting System (RLPS)
The RLPS is Tennessee’s online system that’s used for gaining access to your permit.
The Regulatory Licensing and Permitting System (RLPS) with the Tennessee Alcohol Beverage Commission (TABC) is the online platform for applying for and managing everything you need to be an alcohol server in TN. The system helps make the process paperless and seamless which makes everything more efficient.
Primary facts you need to be aware of when working with RLPS are:
- The system went live in January of 2018.
- You cannot access RLPS from yoru cell phone. It is optimized for accessing only from a computer. This could be updated in coming years, but for now, get on a laptop or desktop to enter your information.
- Don’t use it with Chrome or other browers. It only works with Internet Explorer. Again, this could be updated in coming years.
- There are popups on the system, and throughout some of TABC’s website pages, so make sure you disable your popup blocker so you can see all the information.
- Can use RLPS for both applying for or renewing licenses and permits with TABC.
- Licenses that expired on or after April of 2018 needed to renew on RLPS.
- TABC representatives provided information regarding RLPS to currently licensed established during their routine renewal inspections through 2018.
Aim to Serve’s training provides complete information on accessing and using RLPS effectively.
As a liquor-serving establishment owner, you can also benefit a lot from Aim to Serve’s comprehensive training. There are times when it calls for stepping in and having a “whatever it takes” attitude with your employees. With this training, you learn.
- How to identify minors in the establishment.
- The responsibilities of the department of liquor licensing and control.
- How to deal with customers who are intoxicated in case your employee is not around.
- Get equipped with the management obligations.
- Understand the general practices for on-sale liquor.
- Know how to handle intoxicated and disorderly customers.
The above knowledge will go a long way in making sure you are always informed. You will keep your establishment in order and protect your customers. This means that the training is not just for the servers. This training can be very useful to business owners who have started or thinking of starting an alcohol business without any prior knowledge. We prepare you to be the expert of your domain.
What to consider before enrolling for any alcohol server training
There are numerous factors that you will have to pay attention to whenever you enroll for any alcohol server training program. In order to make sure you get the correct and application information you need, you should make sure that the course:
- Is affordable: don’t pay more for something you can get at a better price.
- Is informative and clear: the training should be very clear so that you understand every concept. The course should also be very informative to make you an expert.
- Has a State-Approved certification: after you have successfully completed the training, you should make sure that you get a state-approved certification. Our certificates are approved by the state of Tennessee.
- Relevant: you need to make sure that everything you learn during the course is relevant. Remember you will have to apply the concepts in real-time at your place of business.
This is NOT where you register with AimToServe.net. Contact Us for that.