Continuously Providing Today’s Premier Alcohol Server Permit Training
The mission at Aim To Serve has always been to better serve YOU — the trainer, the bartender, the server and the retailer. By better serving your needs, you can better serve your students, customers and clients.
We started Aim To Serve because through the years we’ve recognized so many areas that needed improvement:
- Training materials that were complicated, incomplete and expensive
- Instructors who had little experience, practically no training and zero passion
- ABC classes that were only available once a month or less
- Server permit classes that were too far away and too often cancelled
- Classes that were so boring and unorganized, they put people to sleep!
We saw the problems that others never fixed. We asked our audience how we could improve the classes, the schedule and the course materials. The results: A whole new approach to server permit class training.
Today Aim To Serve provides a marketing-based training business that delivers the exposure, students, flexibility and money opportunities that certified trainers have been begging for, including:
- Professionally-crafted yet cost-conscious training materials that provide everything you need
- Well-trained instructors who are passionate, informed and always show up
- Multiple class dates and times in a variety of cities
- And on-site grading for almost instant results!
Today’s most complete ABC Permits Training Program starts with Aim To Serve. Learn what makes us better serve our industry.